- LEA360™ Certification programme2017-02-23 - 2017-02-24Certification
- MBTI® Certification Programme2017-03-07 - 2017-03-10Certification
- SPA™ Certification Programme2017-04-27 - 2017-04-27Certification
- LEA360™ Certification programme2017-05-08 - 2017-05-09Certification
- MBTI® Certification Programme2017-05-11 - 2017-05-16Certification
- MDS Partnership Specialist Skills Programmes - Beijing
- MDS Partnership Specialist Skills Programmes - Taiwan
- MDS Partnership Specialist Skills Programmes - Hong Kong
MBTI® Certification Programme
- 07/03/17 - 10/03/17
- 27/03/17 - 30/03/17
FIRO® Certification Programme
- 18/05/17 - 19/05/17
- 12/10/17 - 13/10/17
LEA360™ Certification Programme
- 23/02/17 - 24/02/17
- 08/05/17 - 09/05/17
- SPA™ Certification programme2017-02-28 - 2017-02-28Certification
- MBTI® Certification Programme2017-03-27 - 2017-03-30Certification
- MBTI® Certification Programme2017-06-06 - 2017-06-09Certification
- MBTI® Certification Programme2017-07-17 - 2017-07-20Certification
- LEA360™ Certification programme2017-10-26 - 2017-10-27Certification
MBTI® - Happy Holidays
Personality Type vs. Interpersonal Needs: What is the FIRO instrument?
David Letterman's successor took MBTI
How to Choose a Career Based on Interests - The Strong Interest Inventory Assessment
Pausing to access wisdom | Tricia Naddaff | TEDxDirigo
Management Research Group
Grow 2015: Developing people at work and in life
CPP Asia Pacific is holding this MBTI conference in Melbourne on 20th November, 2015.
Conflict Management & Change Management Case Study
Dr. Ralph Kilmann, co-author of the Thomas Kilmann Conflict Mode Instrument (TKI), discusses one of his favourite applications of the TKI hosting a change management project in Spain.
Leadership and Conflict within Organisations
Dr. Ralph Kilmann, co-author of the Thomas-Kilmann Conflict Mode Instrument (TKI) discusses how the TKI is used in leadership settings, how leaders can unknowingly set a cultural precedent throughout the company, and why it is important for leaders to be aware of their conflict.
Self-Awareness & Learning to Use Different Conflict-Handling Modes
Dr. Ralph Kilmann, co-author of the Thomas-Kilmann Conflict Mode Instrument (TKI), discusses how to become better at conflict management by learning to use each of the five conflict-handling modes outlined in the TKI.
Transform individuals, teams and organisations through certification in the MBTI® instrument
Dr. Martin Boult, Divisional Director, introduces the benefits of certification in the Myers-Briggs Type Indicator® (MBTI®) instrument.